We are under a legal duty to supply you with EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) that are in conformity with the Contract. It is our intention to provide beautiful products and ensure their longevity and durability. However as our products are handcrafted, very occasionally they may contain small imperfections. Since leather is a natural product and tanning is an individual process, which varies from skin to skin, we draw your attention to the fact that the shoes are not always of the same colour as that which where delivered to the customer. Slight variations in colour can arise in this process. We undertake to do all in our power in this case to avoid variations.
We also understand that sometimes people change their mind after making a purchase and may wish to return or exchange an item. Returns, repairs, exchanges and faults with EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) are dealt with under our Returns Policy.
The products will be returned to us and your money will be refunded to the following conditions:
1. Defective product returns, you are entitled to return products delivered to you in the event that they are defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order when you received them. You can do so within 2 months after you notice the defect. This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event your claim is justified, the purchase price and the shipping costs will be refunded. For practical information on how to return and on refund information see the FAQ section of the Website.
2. Returning products for whatever reason, if you are for whatever reason not happy with the products you ordered, you may return the products delivered to you within 30 calendar days after delivery, as long as:
- the products are unwashed and not used in any way (you are allowed to try garments or shoes on for fit, unless we have indicated otherwise but you cannot wear them);
- the product is in its original, undamaged packaging (a carefully opened package will not be considered damaged);
- the product is complete: e.g. both items of a pair must be returned;
- the product was not engraved, as this marks the product as sole possession of the customer.
3. You cannot return:
- products that have been tampered;
- products that have signs of use;
- returning gifts, at the moment, we cannot offer a product return to the person who has received it as a gift. In order to return the product, please contact the person who purchased the product for you and ask them to follow the procedure for returning orders as stated in Returns Policy.
If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send the EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) which you have changed your mind about back to us within 30 calendar days of telling us that you have changed your mind. If you do this, we will refund you the price you paid for the EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the refund where we are permitted by law to, including to reflect any reduction in the value of the EIGHTYFOUR Product(s), if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the returned EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. The maximum refund for delivery costs when you exercise your right to change your mind will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer, even if you paid for a more expensive one. We will make these refunds due to you within 14 days from the day on which we receive the EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) back from you or you provide us proof that you have despatched the EIGHTYFOUR Product(s) back to us (e.g. courier tracking information).